Topic: The history of X-WCW World Championship (Read 2301 times)
X-WCW Owner & CEO
member is offline
The owner of X-WCW
The history of X-WCW World Championship
« Thread started on: May 18th, 2004, 12:20pm »
This is the most sought after and prestigious title in the X-WCW. The supreme triumph in the X-WCW is to the X-WCW World Champion!
Current X-WCW World Champion:
"Cyberstrike" Christopher Back
Cyberstrike Christopher Back
Cyberstrike Christopher Back (2) 2
Vin Ghostal 3
Cyberstrike Christopher Back (3)
Cane Deathscream 6
Cyberstrike Christopher Back (4)
Wolfang (2) 7
Eamon X 8
Title declared vacant 9
Divebomb (2) 10
Eamon X (aka Grandmaster E) (2) 11
Otacon (2) 13
Tony Bonito 14
Title declared vacant 15
"Cyberstrike" Christopher Back (5) 17
1) D-Extreme won a 20 man Battle Royal at the first Ground Zero PPV to become the first X-WCW World Champion.
2) Cyberstrike won his second championship by beating Hulk Hogan and Wreck-Tron in a Triple Threat match.
3) Vin Ghostal defeated Wreck-Tron, Depth Charge, Rob De Silva, D-Extreme, and Cyberstrike in Hell's Chamber at the first Vendetta PPV.
4) Wolfang defeated Cyberstrike in a Hell's Chamber match at AWF Archivemania 2.
5) Bombshell defeated D-Extreme, Wolfang, Tony Bonito, Divebomb, and the Prez in a Hell's Elimination Chamber match.
6) Cane Deathscream defeated Bombshell, when Bombshell got disqualified and the rules of X-WCW stated that any champion can lose a title on a DQ.
7) Wolfang won the X-WCW World Heavyweight Championship for a second time when it was unified with ACW World Championship in Triple Cage X Match at Ground Zero II also featuring Cyberstrike, D-Extreme, and Tony Bonito.
8) Eamon X defeated Wolfang, Divebomb, Cyberstrike, Wrecka, Xille, and D-Extreme to win the Ultimate World title as wining as well the X-WCW Xtreme Championship and retaining the X-WCW U.S. Championship at Vendetta II in a Sinister 7 Rage In a Cage Match.
9) The X-WCW World Championship was declared vacant after a double DQ involving Divebomb and Eamon X. The Lord of the Ring II tournament was held to decide who would face Blaster, the #1 contender, at Starrcade: Xtreme for the vacant title.
10) Divebomb, who had won the LotR II tournament, defeated Blaster at Starrcade: Xtreme for vacant title.
11) Eamon X defeated Blaster, D-Extreme, Christopher Back, Divebomb, and Tony Bonito in a Six Man War Elimination match at Ground Zero III to win the X-WCW World Championship for a second time.
12) Otacon defeated Eamon X and D-Extreme in a No Ropes Barbed Wire Triple Cage X-Rules match at Bloodbath 3 for the title.
13) Otacon defeated Eamon X and Ignavus in a Double Elimination Match at X Rumble, to regain the X-WCW World Championship.
14) Tony Bonito defeated Karl Baller, Ignavus, Cane Deathscream, Andrew Radon, and Otacon in a Sinister 6 Rage In A Cage Match at Starrcade: Revolution to win the X-WCW World Championship for the first time.
15) The X-WCW Championship was declared vacant after a Tag Team Throwdown match in which Tony Bonito and John Crook were both pinned by D-Extreme and Christopher Back and an impromptu one-on-one match between Back and D-Extreme ended in a draw.
16) Nightmare defeated Autobot Jazz, Rocky Davis, and Sean Byrne in the Ultimate Endurance Match in the finals of a Double 8 Tournament at Bloodbath 4 for the vacant title.
17) Back defeated Nightmare and Sean O'Con in a Double Elimination Match at Starrcade 4: Unity unifying the X-WCW World Championship, X-WCW Global Heavyweight Championship and the AWF Championship. Shortly thereafter both the X-WCW Global Heavyweight and AWF Championships were both officially retired.
|« Last Edit: Jan 7th, 2017, 10:41am by Cyberstrike »
The Man! The Myth! The Legend! The Boss!
He's God's gift to pro-wrestling!
ROH, TNA, and the X-WCW are simply the best damn wrestling on the planet!